Filing a Claim
We're sorry if an unfortunate event occurred during your
travels. If an event covered by your policy interfered with your
trip, simply file a claim and provide the necessary supporting
documents. We will process your claim quickly and will be available
to answer any questions you have.
How to File a Claim:
Snowsport Insurance by BASI policies are arranged by Dogtag Ltd
and administered and underwritten by Travel Facilities Group plc.
The true test of an insurance policy comes when a claim is made.
All too often insurers let themselves down by poor service. At
Travel Claims Facilities we can offer a quick, efficient and
comprehensive claims management service backed up by guarantees and
robust controls. We set ourselves high standards to make sure we
can meet yours.
How do I get a Claim Form?
We think you'd probably rather have your claim handled
personally. You can contact us for a claim form and claims advice
simply by writing or telephoning our claims department.
Snowsport Insurance by BASI
Travel Insurance Claims Facilities
PO Box 385
- For all Claims other than Section 12: 01732 852 834
- For Section 12 (financial protection) Claims: 020 8776
Please feel free to call for help but if you want to see the full
policy details you can download them HERE.
Having an incident abroad can be stressful and tiresome and we
don't want to add to that by making the claims process difficult.
However, you can help us to help you by getting us the information
that we need; then we can process your claim far more quickly.
Here are some of the things you can collate to help your
• Your original journey booking invoice(s) and travel
documents showing the dates and times of travel.
• Original receipts and accounts for all out of pocket
expenses you have to pay.
• Original bills or invoices you are asked to pay.
• Details of any other insurance you may have that may cover
the same loss, such as household or private medical.
• As much evidence as possible to support your claim.
Emergency Medical Assistance
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance: +44 (0) 845 260 3260
- Upon your return to the UK:
Legal helpline: 0161 228 3851